Word On The Street
Toughts & Opinions from My Personal Perspective
Exclusive to WCBM AM 680, Baltimore, MD
Submitted by Steve Smith, Contributing Columnist
Not necessarily the opinions of WCBM 680 or WCBM.COM
(but they SHOULD be!)
October 19, 2012, Ferndale, MD
Is America On The Verge Of Losing To Tyranny?
236 Years Later, Will America Survive?
America is facing a potentially devastating crossroad when:
- ILLEGALS can and will vote;
- States have their Voter ID laws challenged by DOJ;
- Voter purging of the dead and invalid voters is blocked;
- Campaign workers assist in multi-state registration;
- Military and Absentee Votes are blocked or thrown out; and finally....
- FOREIGN company that is owned by a convicted felon counts our votes!
Does ANYONE really expect an honest election? If ALL the above were to be corrected, anyone care to guess how many MILLIONS of votes would be LOST by the left? Surely enough to sway the elections!
And when all else fails, Hussein has given himself the power to:
- SUSPEND the Constitution,
- DISBAND Congress,
- DECLARE Martial Law,
- TAKE OVER all private businesses,
- CONTROL all communication (TV, Radio, Internet, Cell Phones, Ham radio, newspapers, etc),
- COMMANDEER all aspects of transportation, and
- FEDERALIZE ALL STATE AND LOCAL POLICE ALONG WITH THE NATIONAL GUARD to enforce all the above!
If this isn't a stacked deck against Freedom, the American people and our very way of life I don't know what else I could say to convince you.
Does anyone see the resemblance to English tyranny in 1776? Those who know their history know what happened then!
Plan accordingly. We did it once, we CAN do it again!!!
--- Contributed by Steve Smith, email@example.com
Please Offer Prayer for the Victims of the Devastating Tornadoes
Moore, OK Devastating Tornado
Responders Found Over 100 Survivors in Moore, Oklahoma in the Midnight Hours
Incredible Interview With Mom in Okla Who Saved Daughter During Tornado
“US Marines just found this US Flag buried in the rubble. They raised the flag just now,” reported the Weather Network’s Jaclyn Whittal.